I'm Annie. I live in a 375 sqft Santa Monica apartment and I've been living #thatnostufflife for five years.
For me, minimalism is about putting less value and focus on stuff and putting more value and focus on myself, my experiences, and the people I love. Minimalism helps me figure out what I actually care about, want, and love and cuts out all that other noise.
If you just rolled your eyes at that, additional perks include:
● saving half my paycheck while paying ridiculous LA rent
● getting out of debt in 6 months and staying debt-free
● carry-on-only traveling through 28 countries and counting
● doing laundry monthly and wearing ALL my clothes
● cleaning for minutes a day, with no guilt
● tripping over extra time instead of extra stuff
So: less stress, less crap, more time, more fun. The good stuff.
Stuff is driving us CRAZY and I'm living life without it. Want to give it a try?